Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 yrs 3 mth 8/22/09 - My New School!

Mommy said it is time for me to learn English, so she
applied a very nice school that accept children at age
two, and let me started my school life at 2 years old. : (

I were not sure if school is fun, but daddy and mommy
keep saying I will love it, and let me select my favorite
lunch box and shoe to go to school.

The school requires 4 wallet size pictures on the first day
of school, so daddy took some nice pictures for me, and
we finally picked one that is the best.






School Orientation:

Daddy took 2 hours off from work to attend my class
orientation with mommy and me. Today is the first time
I meet my teachers, Mrs. Snider and Ms Westersman,
and all my classmates. Our class is full and has total of
10 students. I am so excited and start playing with the
cool toys, shapes, books, and start making some new friends.




I love this cozy sofa.




Hi, want to read book with me?




School Welcome Picnic Party:




My best friends from play group, RJ, XinYan and Joshua

also attending this school, they enrolled in morning class,

but I am attending afternoon class since I always wake up

at 10am. Hai… that means I will not meet them at school

at all. ; (


Best outdoor activity, we love playing diggers and trucks

on the sand.








XinYan, you have some left over chocolate on your

mouth, hehe…




First day of school:

Today is the first day of school, I am so excited and promised

mommy I will not cry. : ) Mommy said if I am good, she

promise to bring an apple juice and daddy will give me a

very big present at night.


Mommy gave me a little friend, bear bear, to go to school

with me. Mrs. Snider asked me what is his name, and I told

her “Teddy Bear”. : ) And this is my lunch box, cool?


We were lining up at the front door, use sanitizer to clean our

hand, say hi to our teachers, and say bye bye to our parents.

Before I even think about crying, I already walked into the

classroom with surprise, wow…. Bubble machines blowing

bubbles everywhere, that was sososo….. cool!


After many many hours and a lot of activities, at the end of

our story reading time, we saw lots of people standing at our

classroom door, and Mrs. Snider suddenly open the door,

OHOH…. MOMMY! My face look nervous, and run extremely

fast to mommy, Mrs. Snider tells mommy I am a sweet boy and

didn’t cry at all. Mommy gave me a kiss and hug, and a special

apple juice as promised.


This is my locker, I store my extra clothes, under pants,

socks and lunch box.



I love my school, I think it is fun! Tell you a secret, I speak

Mandarin to my teachers, but they always replied me in English.

Guess what, mommy said I will start speaking English with

them soon. ; )




As promise from daddy, he bought me a very
big train set as I am a good boy that go to
school that didn't cry. : )






I love my school, I think it is fun!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute pictures.

Wyncastle said...

nice to know Ethan enjoys his school ! giving you my big hugs ~ good boy !! love from Wynne Gu Ma